Assistant Manager - Customer Delight (5-10 yrs)
Purpose / Direction / Mission of this role : The Customer Delight Manager (CDM) takes full ownership and is responsible for client retention in the Centre and the increase of the customer service income. He/she is accountable for delivering an effective and efficient Business Centre operating in line with guidelines provided in the CE standards and policies. He/she is responsible for overseeing and executing all customer administrative and technical services, ensuring rapid response and high satisfaction levels. Furthermore, the CDM is in charge of management, guidance, motivation and training of the Customer Delight Executives and Assistant Manager Operations and Sales of the Centre team. Also, will undertake any other duties assigned to him/her during his/her tenure by his reporting head from time to time.
Centre Operational Sales :
- Increase client retention by ensuring customer needs are satisfied and are documented in order to assist the renewal game plan
- Provide active support to Centre sales function by showing office space, providing support to prospective client tours and meetings, promoting and marketing Centre products and services and referring leads when developed.
Team Management and development :
- Direct workflow in Centre by overseeing, prioritizing and reviewing workflow and guidance to team members to meet deadlines and maximize efficiency including team rotation & allocation of duties
- Complete authorization forms for e-purchase orders for temp costs and actively participate within recruitment process as and when required.
- Provide training, supervision and development of Centre team members on a daily basis in terms of client satisfaction, up-selling, and client complaint handling
- Conduct the induction training of newly recruited CDEs
- Provide guidance, motivation & encourage teamwork of the Customer Service team members by holding team members accountable to goals, objectives and standards and communicating Centre and individual performance on a regular basis.
- Prepare, document and coordinate regular team and one to one meeting with Centre team
Customer Service, Quality & Centre Standards and Presentation :
- Responsible for running the Centre on a day to day basis, delivering high standards of customer service and achievement of budgeted targets
- Interface with clients in order to provide excellent customer service in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Ensure client satisfaction by committing to the highest level of customer service and implementation of the 5 Customer Commitment Standards
- Complaint handling procedures are adhered to.
Centre Administration :
- Ensure a professionally run front office according to CE Policy
- Ensure administration of Centre finance and accounting systems and functions as well as Centre month end closing including billing processing, debt control and reporting are completed in accordance with procedures.
- Manage cash collection process - Client invoicing/credit notes/ cash allocation/ bad debt clearance/ payment reminders and follow-up for the payment prior to the due date/ collecting ledger/ SOA from clients including collecting TDS certificates from clients
- Maintain Facility & IT/telecoms management within the business centre
- Audit month-end telecommunications billing to ensure all revenue is captured.
- Manage client move ins and move outs and changes
- Deal with all correspondence of clients as required
- Responsible for Maintaining relationships with third-party vendors including their payment follow-ups.
- Coordinate with Building Management for the upkeep of the common Area.
- Responsible for AMC Renewals of equipment etc.
Technical Knowledge & Position Specific Skills
- At least 5-7 years prior working experience within customer care/service industry
- Experienced in working according to set procedures
- Ability to work independently as well as a team
- Excellent delegator, mediator, mentor, team player and organizer of work flow
- Ability to re-think strategies to improve operations
- Tracking team performance and training his/her team, motivating them leading to high performance.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Detailed oriented and highly organized
- Skilled in time organizing and prioritizing tasks
- Languages: local language near native, English fluent
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and emailing system
- Demonstrated ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, de-escalating when necessary
- Operational flexibility with the working schedule, may be expected to work weekends, holidays and event
- Ability to multi-task in high- energy environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.