Assistant Manager - Credit Operations - Financial Sector (7-15 yrs)
Exp: 7 - 15 Years
The Credit Operations (CO) Assistant Manager is an individual who supports the daily business operations of CO team by meeting corporate objectives. The role holder will be responsible for assisting the Vice President (VP) and client stakeholders in determining and delivering the functions strategy. This involves all aspects of successful people leadership, effective operational execution and stakeholder management. The role holder will be the front-line manager responsible for setting the team culture and achieving / exceeding all deliverables.
It will be Night/Split shift with flexibility to work alternative hours when required to attend meetings, training, calls etc. - occurs frequently
Roles and responsibilities:
- Build and maintain exceptional relationships with all stakeholders and clearly understand their requirements
- Work with the vertical leaders and stakeholders to determine function short and medium-term strategy clearly setting out and achieving implementation milestones
- Work with their supervisor to provide (and constantly review and update) functional KPI's and individual metrics to stakeholders
- Effectively plan resource needs across products, including the need for backups and cross training based on role complexity, attrition risk, holidays and growth
- Work with Talent Acquisition and the Vice President to source, interview and recruit talented resources for the team
- Effectively on-board all new hires setting clear expectations and providing comprehensive training and support and continually coach and mentor staff to ensure their success and career advancement
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related business field required. MBA and knowledge of Commercial Real Estate (CRE) industry preferred
- Work Experience: 2+ years of successful experience leading and coaching people and 5 years of experience in the Financial sector, and or commercial real estate experience is preferred
- Knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics with the ability to analyze base data and derive own insights to validate strategies and initiatives
- Experience in working with demanding stakeholders and clients across different time zones in the U.S.