Associate Consultant at HuQuo
Views:5944 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Assistant Manager - Credit Analysis - Insurance (4-8 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Preparation of risk analysis reports to assess the credit worthiness of the company.
- Analyze risk and basis that advise and calculate quoted premiums for underwriters.
- End to end analysis of risks including description of business operations, debt & equity offerings, stock price analysis, management and corporate governance structures.
- Extensive research using open source websites to provide details such as industry trends, litigation history, market disruptive factors, to name a few.
- The role requires a high level of analytical and problem solving skills. Candidate should have analytical bend of mind and good understanding of financial statements. He/she should also be well versed with the loan/debts instruments and should be able to assess risk associated with such instruments.
- Should be able to suggest on nature of risk and its acceptance level after thorough analysis and propose exclusions to underwriters.
- Should be able to bring efficiency and effectiveness in the process through automation.
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS.
- Awareness of legislation affecting the customers (including the Data Protection Act, Companies Act, Insolvency Act, Money Laundering and confidentiality regulations, Sarbanes Oxley, Basel and Insurance law).
- Possess good understanding of financials and able to prepare detailed financial analysis reports.
- Good research skills (especially searching relevant data and statistics) and should be aware about company announcements on stock exchanges, knowledge about the functioning of stock exchanges.
- Should have ability to perform Stock price analysis.
- Personal drive (proactive), flexible, creative (thinks out of the box), result driven, responsible, curious, team player and ability to succeed in a culture where change and speed are part of daily work.
- Should be a quick learner with strong comprehension and communication skills.
- MS Excel (VBA preferred but not essential), MS office tools, Thomson Reuters Eikon.