Assistant Manager - Costing - FMCG - ICWA/CMA (3-5 yrs)
Our client is founded by experienced industry professionals, is an entrepreneurial venture in the wellness and skincare space, to provide natural innovative solutions to everyday health and personal care related problems. The company is founded on the belief that nature, through its diversity of flora and fauna, offers us the best solutions for all our health and grooming needs.
The company was founded in the year 2007, with the belief that nature, through its diversity of flora and fauna, offers us the best solutions for all our health and grooming needs. Which is why we harness nature's everyday miracles, test them scientifically, and offer these solutions to help people take better care of their own selves.
Job Title: Assistant Manager - Costing
Reports to: Vice President, Operations & Finance
Location: New Delhi
- Closely working with our Operation and production team to streamline the inventory to final product level cost correlation.
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw material, manufacturing methods to determine effects on cost of production.
- Providing different variances and in this regards for management decision making Involved in finance department activities and reporting requirements, such as vendor payments and reconciliation.
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports.
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Demonstrable manufacturing industry experience of 3-5 years in accounts payable, cost accounting and making costing reports, vendor management etc.
- Cost accountant (ICWAI)/CMA
- Should be able to work in an ERP set-up.
- Well versed in use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of tally is a great plus Detail oriented and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Candidate should be from FMCG background.