Talent Acquisition Lead at Randstad India
Views:487 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Assistant Manager - Corporate & International Tax Advisory - Direct Tax - Big4 - CA (2-6 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: PWC India
- Industries: Strategy / Management Consulting Firms
- Company Type: Fortune 500
- Funding Stage: Other
- Headquarter Location: Others
- Nature of Offering: Other
- Founding Year: 1900
- No of Employees: 10000+
- To be a Qualified Chartered Accountant with 2-6 years of relevant experience
- Thorough knowledge of direct tax and FEMA regulations.
- Should be conversant with SEBI and Company law
- Knowledge of the current developments and impact of the same on the individual taxation.
- Other prerequisite skills include:
- Thorough knowledge of tax regulations, interpretation of treaties, FEMA, SEBI, Company Law etc.
- Demonstrating innovative and critical thinking in managing projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to coach juniors
- Passion for client servicing
- Excellent eye for detail
- Efficiency in MS office and report writing skills
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts.
- Ability to develop project management and supervisory skills, involving effective time management and task prioritisation
- Ownership and responsibility of clients/tasks delegated
- Well- rounded commercial and economic awareness and understanding of financial markets
- Motivated, creative and decisive in approach to problem solving
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.