Consultant at Access Management Services
Views:2388 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Assistant Manager - Corporate/Internal Communication - Manufacturing Firm (3-6 yrs)
Position - Assistant Manager- Corporate / Internal Communication
Job Location - Bawal, Haryana
Experience - 3 to 6 years
CTC to be offered - Upto 10 lacs
Under the guidance of the Head of HR, the role holder will execute communications strategy for the company (a manufacturing firm) .
The role will require creating content for newsletters, e-mailing communications and managing production of in-house videos, photos shoots and town halls as needed. In addition, the role holder will support dissemination of communications from HR for employees.
The role holder will be responsible for:
- Establish and drive internal communications to elevate our employer branding strategy.
- Communicate effectively with all internal stakeholders within the company to seek compelling stories
- Ensure branding is upto date at the company and on intranet.
- Develop, implement and lead internal marketing and communications strategies in partnership with stakeholders.
- Should possess excellent writing skills. Write informative and compelling communications materials, including emails, newsletters, talking points, stories, thought leadership articles, speeches etc.
- Manage and evaluate internal communication, logistics required for town halls, leadership conferences, other engagement activities and ensuring continual improvement.
- Make creatives to explain new company policies or initiatives rollouts, collaborate with designers, web developers, vendors and other professionals to create internal communications material, such as Web pages, e-mail messages, posters and online advertisements.
- Develop and drive communication activities and programmes that support the all key initiatives
- Manage internal campaigns and news that are relevant to all the functions, including ensuring important business projects and information are communicated to employee audience groups
- Create compelling content and messages to engage employees about the progress and priorities of the company & aligned to our purpose, strategies and priorities collaborate with relevant project teams and other communication colleagues as required
The challenge of the role is to balance the requirements of employees with the interest of the organisation, delivering communication that is credible, engaging and effective.
The role requires a strong partnership with the key stakeholders in the company. Thus the jobholder needs to have confidence and credibility to constructively challenge the leaders on issues and proposals and advocate alternative actions.
The role is responsible for creating content across a variety of channels and formats thus in-depth knowledge about the strengths and weaknesses of each medium is required.
Required Candidate profile
An experienced communications professional possessing the following:
- Very strong communication skills (fluency in English language - written and oral) and attention to detail
- Must have at least 3 years of communications experience
- Comfortable working with various levels of seniority
- Strategic thinker who can translate complex concepts to actionable, understandable plans and programs
- Ability to work with various functions and roles across the company
- Ability to develop and implement impactful communications programs that drive engagement
- Ability to work quickly and under tight deadlines while paying close attention to details
- Self-starter who can balance multiple priorities simultaneously
- Project management skills; managing tight and changing deadlines
- Work closely with other team members to plan and create communications in support of business objectives
- Must have technical proficiency and knowledge in Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Good knowledge of tools and techniques used for internal communications
- Bachelor's degree in public relations, communication or journalism