Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Buzzworks Business Services Pvt Ltd
Views:169 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Assistant Manager - Content Marketing Specialist (5-10 yrs)
What is expected from this role?
- Create compelling content to promote company products/services.
- Experienced in creating SM Posts, Blogs, Articles, Reports, Case Studies, whitepapers, etc.,
- Responsible for creating content to drive 'ready-to-buy' leads with strong Need and Authority.
- Increase MQL conversion through content testing and optimization.
- Knack for creating smart bytes through slice and dice of existing narratives.
- Create unconventional narratives to generate buzz and virality (adhering to brand guidelines)
- Create attractive email content for new business acquisitions or for existing business.
- Understand the latest Digital Content Trends and appropriate use of AI Tools in a business environment.
What are the required skills ?
- Expert in content creation, editing, and testing.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in both short and long form content writing and editing.
- Good Grammar and Proofreading Skills
- Keenness to learn new tools/software and train team members.
- An eye for detail and a critical thinking mind
- Innovative, creative, and a passionate interest in content creation
- Self-motivated and ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of email building software is a definite plus point.
What tools should he/she have worked on?
- Mastery in the use of Word, AI Tools, Grammar Checking Tools like Grammarly, Quill Bot, etc.
- Know-hows of email building software
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.