Consultant at Synergy Consultant
Views:1987 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Assistant Manager - Consumer Experience - FMCG (3-8 yrs)
Position: Assistant Manager - Consumer Experience
Reporting to: Director- Marketing
Location: Corporate Office, Mumbai
The role is responsible for managing our consumer one-to-one relationships. This role will map & manage consumer experience across the consumer journey - from a pro-active as well as reactive basis. The position will be responsible for actively managing the consumer experience agency to deliver desired outcomes.
- Be the first point of contact for all consumer experience related matters.
- Ensure all consumer queries/complaints are acknowledged & addressed in a timely manner.
- Work with brand teams to make & executive pro-active engagement programs & studies.
- Develop & drive analytics on the space of consumer experience (complaints/queries/pro-active trends) and drive appropriate action with key stakeholders
- Ensure that interactions with consumers always reflect client in a positive light, and guarantee rapid responses to any and all inquiries and questions.
- Liaise & drive plans within the organization to obtain a complete picture of customer feedback in such a way as to be able to develop programs that will improve the customer experience.
- Continually identify opportunities to improve the consumer experience
Qualification and Experience:
- MBA with 3-6 post qualification experience
- Proven experience in customer complaint & engagement management in MNC FMCG industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of accountability and customer centricity
- Ability to align internal and external stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.