Assistant Manager - Compliance/Company Secretary - Insurance/Mutual Fund/Financial Services (6-7 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Company Secretary & MBA - Compliance - Insurance/MF/Fin Services
1. To identify & Monitor various compliance requirements as applicable to captioned Insurance Intermediaries.
2. To comply with online filing requirements of various Returns and information to IRDA.
3. To conduct Internal Audit program as per the requirement of Insurance Broker Regulations.
4. To handle compliance relating to INSP and e-commerce insurance platforms.
5. To review various Insurance products and policies of the Company for assessing compliance with respect to applicable Insurance Act, Rues, Regulations and Circulars.
6. To review various Insurance products and policies of the Company for assessing compliance with respect to applicable Mutual fund regulations, Rules and Circulars.
7. To review various the Agreements / Contracts / NDA related to Insurance Operations from Insurance Compliance perspective. To provide necessary compliance clarification to the Business Team as per their requirement.
8. To review various Agreements /contracts /NDA s with AMCs and KRAs related to Mutual fund distributorship
9. To handle Audit and inspection carried out by the Insurer and IRDA and follow up thereof.
10. To handle review or inspection carried out by AMFI(IF any)
11. To register the Principal Officer & Broker Qualified person for Training and Exams as applicable to Insurance Broker and continuously monitor the same with respect to its validity and timely renewal.
12. Timely disseminate applicable Guidelines, Circulars and coordinate with Team to implement the same. Continuously monitoring the compliance with respect to the same.
13. Any other Roles and responsibility assigned with respect to the Insurance Compliance.