Assistant Manager - HR at Hector & Streak Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:77 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Assistant Manager - Compliance - BPO (4-8 yrs)
Candidate with experience in Regulatory Trade Compliance & International Trade Compliance is a must.
Candidates from Mumbai ready to work in US shift timings only apply
- Strong skillset and proven, actual experience in majority of the following key areas:
- Problem solving, problem resolution .. one-stop resolution approach
- Customer help and support .. can do, positive attitude .. empathy
- Provide practical and appropriate guidance to the business on compliance matters and issues
- Research, analysis and writing effective articles, artifacts, resource materials that can be used/reused as compliance reference materials in Knowledge Base .. technical competence
- Ticket and process management
- Complete various questionnaires from the brands, payment partners, vendors, etc. with minimal rework
- Sensitivity to the needs and differences in geographies/locations (US, EU, APAC etc.)
- Time management, meeting deadlines, sense of urgency
- Ability to learn the business, products etc. in very short order
- It's supposed to be a resource center, a help desk, a place where folks from the organization can get assistance with their compliance-related questions. So the team needs to be resourceful and helpful, and not just forwarding/routing questions to people they think can answer the questions.
- There are artifacts in Knowledge Base (KB) and in the Product Compliance folders that should assist Compliance Help, including AML/KYC matters.
Interested candidates can apply with your updated profile
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.