Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:202 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Assistant Manager - Compensation - Financial Services Firm (3-5 yrs)
Our client is the leading financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries.
Professional Role: AM - Compensation
Client is preferring.
Note: HRBP with Compensation experience should not be preferred, please apply only with Compensation experience only
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and execution of Year End Compensation exercise with Year End analytics & data management.
- Provide Market Intelligence through different resources like secondary research, networking with compensation professionals in other peer firms.
- Consultative services to HRBP's in the area of Compensation.
- Continuous connect with Global compensation team as well as regional HR teams in order to be complaint with both local as well as global standards.
- Responsible for managing an effective relationship with HR vendors such as consulting firms, internal stakeholders, banking relationship, non-statutory related vendors.
- Provide guidance on all contractual, compensation, tax, and mobility issues.
- BAU activities in Compensation and Benefits Department including new Compensation fitments etc.
- Design, review and maintain salary Bands for the purpose of talent acquisition on annual basis.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Postgraduate Education.
- 3-6 years of experience in C & B.
- Strong analytical skills and MS Office skills.
- Familiarity with Success factor (SAP)/ Oracle.
- Understanding of benefits in the Indian scenario is an added advantage.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.