Assistant Manager - Compensation & Benefits - Services Firm - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (7-11 yrs)
Industry - Aviation / Aerospace Firm
Category - HR
Job Type - Permanent
- Excellent opportunity to manage C&B portfolio for a Global giant
- Direct visibility with the global stakeholders
Client Details :
Our client is a globally leading services firm with extensive footprint in India. With the exponential growth in india, they are looking to hire for a AM - C&B position based in Delhi who will report into the C&B Lead
Job Description :
Reporting into the C&B Lead, you will work closely with the business leaders to drive the compensation and benefits portfolio for 4000 people and will be directly responsible for:
- Managing the compensation and benefits portfolio for the India business
- Support in revaluation of the compensation structure for India and work on making it more employee friendly
- Work extensively on planning and execution of mid year or annual or off cycle merit planning and ensure a smooth closure on time
- Support on robust Exercise on internal + external benchmarking to analyse the market best practices and work to introduce the same in the organization
- Work regularly on cost impact analysis and compensation ratios to evaluate budgeting and accurate payroll input on SAP year long
- Work towards applying all compliances and tax related structures for employees
- Lead in running and closing the annual increment and variable pay cycles
- Manage/coordinate the use of web-based tools used for salary review and incentive process management
- Manage and maintain the classification of roles as well as the regional incentive plans, and provide all data required
- Facilitate in completion of annual appraisal and periodic talent management discussions
- Work on designing and cost calculation of executive benefits like E-sops/ STI/ LTI etc.
- Design and implement multiple recognition and wellness programs
- You will come with strict 7 - 10 years of specialist experience compensation & benefits + compensation operations preferably in SAP
- Candidates with MBA(HR) from premier B schools will be considered
- Blend of Rewards experience from consulting + industry is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work closely with regional and senior stakeholders is required
Fast growing career opportunity to be a part of the leadership team with high visibility and exposure to global Business and HR leaders is on offer for the right candidate
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Smiti Rastogi - +91 124 452 5465
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.