Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:4627 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Assistant Manager - Compensation & Benefits - Investment Research & Management Firm (5-10 yrs)
About The Client
It is a USA based Investment Research & Management Firm
Reporting into the Senior HR Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Head to drive consistent programs such as pay ranges, positions & structures, compensation & benefits advice, industry surveys etc
- Understand and implement incentive plans based on functions and roles in the organization and drive the entire cycle
- Conceptualizing and designing the compensation strategy for the employees
- Supervise payroll program for employees to ensure seamless and error free processing
- Taking charge of the entire C&B strategy covering business objectives, market studies, gradings, etc.
- Desired candidate needs to have min 4-5 plus years in the gamut of Compensation, payroll management, benefit administration.
- Good Stakeholder Management
What's on Offer:
- Excellent opportunity to manage the C&B function for a USA based firm