Executive Director at Career Management Services
Views:2823 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Assistant Manager - Compensation & Benefits - Hospitality/BFS/Auto (3-5 yrs)
- Create a consistent compensation guideline that matches work and organizational culture
- Conduct salary market research to define benchmarks
- Assess employee's needs by conducting organizational surveys
- Keep abreast with new trend and best practice in the market
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations
- Draw up Performance Management Process calendar and action plan
- To partner with Internal Stakeholders to execute the PMS Process
- Execute goal setting process & end year appraisal process for all eligible employees
- Put in place a communication plan for completion of the entire PMS process
- Analysing the performance data by verifying and validating the standard checks for final approval of the ratings. Management of the Promotion cycle - Eligibility and the Recommendation Checks.
- Managing & Driving the performance appraisal process right from goal setting, self-appraisal to the completion of the rating submission
- Displays expertise in HRIS systems, Excel, and provides ad-hoc reports/analyses for senior management.
- Assist in managing Payroll and handle queries on compensation and benefits available within the organisation,
- Assists in development of compensation policies, procedures and processes.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Domain knowledge
- Excellent Communication skills- both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
Personality and skill sets:
- Organized, Self-discipline and pro-active
- Detail oriented with a high level of data accuracy and integrity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.