Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:622 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Assistant Manager - Client Finance Management (5-8 yrs)
- Primary corporate finance activities include accurate forecasting and reporting, cash flow optimization, and financial analysis of the clients.
- Providing strategic decision-making support, analysis, and advice to client engagement teams to maximize the profitability of engagements
- Fostering a collaborative environment across commercial functions, account leadership, and finance organization to communicate the position of contract or account financials
- Responsible for financial management - including budgeting & forecasting, contract profit & loss management, and advisory services to client and corporate leadership teams
- Guiding a small team of direct reports from across the globe, reviewing deliverables and providing regular feedback to help drive and shape their career with focus on increasing financial acumen and strengthening communication skills
- Fostering an innovation mindset and leading team members to ensure innovative ideas are implemented
- Executing account financial processes with emphasis on quality and compliance.
- Providing Commercial deal shaping support for new opportunities.
- Executing all global and local statutory, tax, Internal Controls, and US GAAP & IFRS requirements as described by policy to ensure full compliance.
- Excellent communication (written & oral), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Executive Presence
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
Qualification and Experience:
- Experience performing budgeting and forecasting functions
- CA / CMA /ACCA/CIMA degree with 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- MBA (Full time - Finance only) with 6-8 years of relevant experience.
- Project based Accounting / Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) experience preferred
- Good knowledge of U.S. GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley