Senior Busniess Analyst at Haarvard Management Consultants
Views:361 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Assistant Manager - Channel & eCommerce Sales - FMCD (8-9 yrs)
Designation: Deputy Manager - Channel Sales & E Commerce Sales (Pan India)
Education: Any Graduate/ MBA Preferred
Experience: 8 to 9 Years in Whole Sale Channel & 3 to 4 Years in E Commerce, Must have Pan India Experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Experience of handling both on-Line and off-Line channel (Managing online/E-Commerce business for Amazon, Appario Retail, Flipkart, etc and offline / distribution channel).
2. Managing the Annual Business plans for offline and online channel. Set annual targets for both channels.
3. Ensuring collection is done as per the agreed credit policy. Settlement of claims/ credit notes within the agreed time frame for both channels.
4. Coordinating with teams like marketing and brand communication within the organization for achieving the plan and execute Marketing Campaigns.
5. Tracking and monitoring competitor sales and marketing activities. Monitoring and preparing inventory requirements and stock projections, both monthly and quarterly.
6. Work with Category Managers (ECom) of all platforms to get insights and work on Joint Business Plans, Monthly and Quarterly targets.
7. Ensure sustainable growth of distribution channels across the Region
8. Identifying prospective business partners for vacant area and expand reach.
9. Responsible for branding and BTL activations across the Sub Dealer Channel
10. Manage new product/service launches placement in the Sub Dealer channel