Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:2452 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Assistant Manager - Category Planning - FMCG - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-6 yrs)
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Ensure continuous availability of optimal stocks at all nodes up to WSP's and would be responsible for the following:
1. Implementation & periodic review of inventory norms across all nodes including WDs.
2. Maintain & periodically review SKU classification and make relevant changes.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Ensure the right network configuration in consultation with the SBU.
- Determine and ensure execution of deployment strategies for finished goods.
- Regularly monitor stock availability/production adherence with regard to servicing of STRs on a daily basis.
- Engage with the production teams so that production is in line with the demand, to ensure fulfillment of WSP demand.
- Monitor stock flow in order to ensure equitable distribution of stocks between WSPs by way of inter WSP transfers if required. Raises alarms for deviations / drops in stock levels in SKUs of allocated category.
- Liaise /coordinate with Logistics to ensure timely placement and movement of stocks to WSPs.
MBA from Premium B Colleges
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.