Assistant Manager - Cash & Banking - BFSI (3-6 yrs)
Assistant Manager :Cash & Bank Function will be responsible for overall Managing day to day cash and bank functions and accounting; Cash flow forecasting; Working capital management; funds raising and investments; dealing with banks and other financials institutions; Foreign Exchange management of all entities of the Group, including its overseas subsidiaries.
In the role you would be responsible for :
- Day to day cash and bank accounting
- Posting cash and bank transaction on daily basis
- Bank Reconciliation and control
- Staff expenses and petty cash
- Cash forecasting
- Working capital monitoring
- Funds raising and investments.
- Bank relationship
- Foreign Exchange risk management
- Managing Loans; interest rates and loan agreements
- Year close, including statutory audit for Cash and bank function.
- Internal controls including development and implementation of policies on Cash and bank accounting/function.
- Exception handling including stakeholder complaints.
Salary offered: 8-12LPA