Recruiter at credence hr services
Views:78 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Assistant Manager - Card Analytics (5-8 yrs)
Opportunities for Assistant Manager for Card Analytics role.
Exp : 5 - 8 Years
Role : Card Analytics
Level : Assistant Manager
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Master's Degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or another quantitative field
- Deep and broad knowledge of information and record regulations and frameworks at the international, federal and state level
- Experience in records management, information governance, and information technology
- Familiarity with Records management software like Microsoft's O365 tool
- Familiarity with SAS, SQL, Python or related coding skills/tools
- Familiarity either using or creating dashboards including Tableau, SAS VA
- Knowledge of the retail banking & payments landscape
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
- Highly motivated with demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle assignments in a fastpaced environment
- Strong analytical mindset and highly developed communication (verbal and written) skills
Willingness to engage directly with
- RIM functional representatives and process owners
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet business needs and project objectives
- Openness to coaching and ability to learn quickly
- Degree in in any discipline.
- 5+ years analytics experience in marketing, portfolio management, product development, loyalty programs in credit card / consumer businesses, or credit card risk strategy or retail analytics.
- 3+ years' risk / record management and / or information governance experience in financial services, banking, technology, loyalty and/or retail industries
- 3+ years of experience working as a liaison across various business functions on various projects.