Recruiter at credence hr services
Views:82 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Assistant Manager - Card Analytics (5-8 yrs)
Opportunities for Assistant Manager for Card Analytics role.
Exp : 5 - 8 Years
Role : Card Analytics
Level : Assistant Manager
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Master's Degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or another quantitative field
- Deep and broad knowledge of information and record regulations and frameworks at the international, federal and state level
- Experience in records management, information governance, and information technology
- Familiarity with Records management software like Microsoft's O365 tool
- Familiarity with SAS, SQL, Python or related coding skills/tools
- Familiarity either using or creating dashboards including Tableau, SAS VA
- Knowledge of the retail banking & payments landscape
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
- Highly motivated with demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle assignments in a fastpaced environment
- Strong analytical mindset and highly developed communication (verbal and written) skills
Willingness to engage directly with
- RIM functional representatives and process owners
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet business needs and project objectives
- Openness to coaching and ability to learn quickly
- Degree in in any discipline.
- 5+ years analytics experience in marketing, portfolio management, product development, loyalty programs in credit card / consumer businesses, or credit card risk strategy or retail analytics.
- 3+ years' risk / record management and / or information governance experience in financial services, banking, technology, loyalty and/or retail industries
- 3+ years of experience working as a liaison across various business functions on various projects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.