Founder at JobsTab Consultants
Views:2387 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Manager - Campus Recruitment - Manufacturing (5-8 yrs)
- No Outstation Candidates are considerable.
- Create campus hiring strategy for talent across India as well as broader relationship management with Business & HR Leadership, sourcing vendors, Training & Placement Officers in campus and a broad base of candidates.
- Collaborate with Demand management team on Sourcing requisitions for hiring demands across different hiring tracks, plan onboarding dates, candidate selection prioritization.
- Create and execute fulfilment plan for all hiring tracks, hiring events planning, resource planning, program proposition and process management
- Assess campus process, vendor partners performance and results year-over-year and drive changes to optimize results and customer experience. Drive integrity and compliance of recruiting process
- Collaborate with Campus Engagement Manager on execution of all branding programs & engagement initiatives across campuses and building on to more such initiatives for Accenture to be considered as an employer of choice amongst the target group of talent.
- Candidate Experience Management: Provide best in class candidate experience through all candidate touch points. Review effectiveness and brand compliance of candidate touch points like candidate communication from tool; Job Advertisements; hiring event experience; candidate query management etc.
- Provide market intelligence on recruitment and engagement trends and practices and assess impact of market dynamics on recruiting strategy
- Budget Management: Monitor and track recruiting budget to ensure that resources and cost are being managed
- Team Management : Build high performing team. Perform effective work load distribution; manage team Performance, capability building and engagement
Salary Offered : 8-12 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.