Business Development Manager at Orbis Service
Views:427 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Manager - Campaign Operations - Digital (1-6 yrs)
ROLE OVERVIEW: CAMPAIGN OPERATIONS
The Campaign Operations team is a centralized unit, that is in Mumbai and supports our Planning & Buying teams based in the USA, UK, and Canada. This team will be responsible for ensuring all our TV & digital campaigns are executed accurately and are performing as per the goals of the campaign. This team plays an integral role within the campaign lifecycle and functions as an extension of our global teams.
The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail, experience working with numbers, and strong communication skills. The person will also thrive in a team environment and have a high level of curiosity.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Work with the teams based in the USA, UK, and Canada to upload campaigns to the buying platform
- Track campaign performance to ensure it is delivering as per the goals
- Competitive reporting and analysis
- Campaign set up for Digital buys
- Issue campaign RO
- Collect creative specifications and manage digital trafficking requirements for the Ad Ops team
- Be responsible for billing discrepancies and produce resolutions
- Assist in actualizations with partners and for delivery and spends
- Update media flowcharts based on campaign flights
- Participate in departmental projects as requested
- Use systems and tools that are from the USA - Mediaocean, MediaTools, etc. (the systems will be taught after you join)
- Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Media planning/buying and/or operations experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of an integrated team
- Detail-oriented, organized, and conscientious, with the ability to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Priorities/Mustsfor the Role:
- Good communication skills
- Excel & outlook knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn from the US team
- For the Campaign operation role, repetitive tasks make up a large portion of the responsibilities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.