Assistant Manager - Campaign Management/Performance Marketing - Education (3-7 yrs)
Position: Assistant Manager- Campaign Management/Performance Marketing
We are looking to hire a Marketing Ninja. The candidate must possess attributes to excel in a high-growth, fast-paced environment. This is a role which entails owning Product Marketing for our program(s).
They will also be able to think analytically, have the ability to identify target audiences given the context & be familiar with evaluating the performance of the said campaigns using Excel or other analytical tools.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan, design and manage execution of marketing for Great Learnings program(s)
- Measure, analyze and understand marketing metrics to drive marketing decisions
- Lead digital marketing efforts for customer acquisition and lead nurturing campaigns
- Be creative, growth hack and solve problems to ensure that the product category grows
- Manage marketing campaigns at scale across multiple channels like Google, Facebook, LinkedIn etc
- Work in conjunction with cross functional teams (Sales, Product, Tech etc.) to manage large scale marketing campaigns
- Problem solving attitude and result orientation
Qualification: B.Tech. and/or MBA from Tier 1/2 campus
2 years of hands-on experience in executing paid campaigns across Google Ads, Linkedin, Youtube etc.