CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:1098 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Assistant Manager - Campaign & Communication - Insurance (2-5 yrs)
Seeking a communications person with strong content capability in print and Digital and from Consulting or Employee Benefits Space
- Understanding the brief from clients & internal teams to plan creative communications.
- Drive enrollments towards Voluntary plans.
- Planning campaigns around enrollments, wellness programs communication and creating awareness for clients across locations.
- Liaison with the design teams & agency to get the creatives designed and delivered within the brand guidelines and client expectation.
- Support client executives with the relevant information and knowledge sharing. Driving new initiatives internally and with clients.
- Communication & content creation for clients on various topics like enrollments, administration process, market updates. Content development for employee education on benefits
- Development of pre sales material to support internal sales teams
- Develop internal newsletters on best practices, market developments and trends
- Support other teams for product education material & client communication support
Technical Skills :
- MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Basic understanding of design software
General Skills :
- Proven Leadership skill traits (elected leader in community, school & college). Background of having leadership role.
- Good networking skills and relationship management skills.
- Strong communication / presentation skills
- Good understanding of project & campaign management
- Marketing skills
Preferred candidate profile :
Prior Experience :
- 2-5 years of experience in insurance industry.
- Ability to manage diverse client Cultures of Indian Corporate, MNC
Corporation and PSU clients.
- Domain knowledge preferred.
- MBA from a reputed B School/Post Graduate with industry experience in Insurance Sector
Key Skills :
- Leadership, Content Creation, Excel, Powerpoint, Digital Marketing, Blog Writing, Content Writing, Presentation Skills, Sales, Relationship Management, Campaign Management, Networking Skills, Management Skills, Software Design
Role-Business Content Developer
Functional Area-Journalism, Editing, Content
Employment Type-Full Time, Permanent
Role Category-Content Development