Deputy Manager - Operations at Trustklub Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1044 Applications:307 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Assistant Manager - Business Planning & Strategy - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (6-9 yrs)
We have a very urgent position in one of the reputed retail client across the following location
POSITION - Assistant Manager - Business Planning & Strategy
CTC:- Negotiable; depending upon current CTC, experience, interview status, etc.
Strategic Business Planning:
- Facilitates cross departmental prioritization and coordination discussions.
- Connects dots across silos to enable fully integrated planning that maximizes impact for the business.
- Manage and own business planning
- Passenger Load analysis and Forecasting
- Customer buying behavior analysis based on demographic segmentation
- Maintain and utilize industry, competitive and general economic knowledge to make strategic recommendations or identify risks/opportunities on the business
Strategic Performance Management:
- Work with the business's executives and stakeholders in order to evaluate overall performance against targets and make necessary adjustments as is necessary.
- Builds and implements reporting tools to ensure timely and effective delivery of key initiatives - ensure ongoing tracking of success measures.
- Develops and delivers ongoing analytics to provide the team with insights for better decision-making
- Act as liaison between Business Planning and the operating teams embedded in the business
- Prepare concise and insightful summary analysis for Senior Management
- Provide guidance and support to improve business knowledge, analytical application, general planning skill sets across teams and functions
- Assist team leads with refining initiatives over time to incorporate pilot learnings
- Manages regular Operations reviews to align strategy with tactics and ensure effective execution
- Organize critical strategy meetings, operational reviews and other key meetings, including coordination andpreparation, producing accurate minutes, tracking, monitoring and following up on progress of open action items
- Produce key presentations relating to the Strategic Planning and Business Planning processes
Revenue Growth Management with Profitable Volume Targets :
- Monthly Sale LE forecasting based on passenger and KPI trends.
- Monthly retail target setting: Formulate division/store/shift wise monthly sale targets, based on latest KPI trends and drivers, to ensure achievement of yearly targets based on changing internal and external factors.
- Validate and refine sale mechanics, marketing initiatives, and promotion activities to drive sale and margin.
- Identify opportunities for margin enhancement based on SKU wise sale performance. Dump control, focus on high margin items.
- Provide recommendations to reallocate marketing programs to achieve optimal business impact.
- Design liquidation plans to achieve the optimum stock level required to deliver the AOP targets.
- 30/60/90 days rolling Sales & Margin forecast
Leverage Resources :
- This individual will work directly with senior stakeholders across the organization.
- Manage team members for meaningful contribution and continued personal development
- Ensure staff have a high level of customer awareness and product knowledge
Point of contact for ARI Way ongoing and upcoming project to ensure they are adopted at DDFS as per the SOP
- Internal Replenishment
- Supplier Fill Rate
- Aged inventory
- External Replenishment
- How to sell more
- All other initiatives
Understand Consumer Insights :
- Use a range of internal and external information data to initiate business changes and create a customer focused culture
- Study economic indicators, track changes in supply and demand, identify current and future customer needs, analyze competitors.
- Competitor data analysis on passenger traffic, airport sales, product pricing/promotion, and product range
- Benchmarks the organization's current activities, performance and investment against industry best practices
1. MBA/PGDM (Premier B-School)
2. Require Advanced Excel, Word, Power Point.
3. Require experience with VBA / SQL.
4. Prefer experience with Microsoft Navision / SAP / other ERP.
5. Prefer experience with Big Data analytics (R, Python, SAS)
1. Previous experience in sales and business analytics with track record of driving growth initiatives.
2. No. of years: - 4 - 6 years of relevant experience