Senior Recruiter Executive at Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1896 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Manager - Business Intelligence & Automation - F&A Domain - BFSI (4-13 yrs)
- Connect to a variety of data sources: Excel, Access Database, Custom SQL Query
- Analyze data to observe trends and publish data to stakeholders with recommendations
- Automate numerous standalone reports published every week/month
- Work independently to create database tables which can then be used for creating reports for the wider business
- Perform data quality management activities including data validation and assessment of data relevancy to further improve information reliability
- Ensure adherence to the data policies, processes, practices, and procedures for the enterprise
- Develop presentations for internal & external audiences that - tell the data's story-
- Gather requirements from Service Charge team and analyze based on complexity, priority, timelines to deliver
- Study processes and identify automation opportunities involving manual activities undertaken by Analysts / Senior Analysts which result in effort reduction and / or improve output accuracy
- Any and all other duties & tasks assigned.
To apply you need to have: -
- Excellent English communication skills - written & verbal
- Highly proficient in Visual Basic, MS Access, any BI Engine along with standard MS Office tools
- Overall 4+ years in the F&A domain and minimum 2 years of relevant experience in analytics and BI; preferably in the F&A domain. Real Estate experience will be an added advantage
- Open to working in shifts ranging from early morning to late evening
- Ability to work to tight deadlines on multiple opportunities simultaneously and the ability to prioritize
- Ability to conceive a potential solution when a - problem statement- is presented
- The Service Charge Team Leader - Reporting and Analytics, will support the Service Charge Operations teams through the development and management of reporting templates and drive automation opportunities. Performance of the Team Leader - Reporting and Analytics will involve assessing reduction of output quality-related errors, effort reduction due to introduction of automated tools, reduction of compliance audit observations, reduction of backlogs and improvement of process efficiency by delivering a predictive analysis of data.
- Ability to conceptualize solutions with minimal directions and without much hand-holding
- Ability to think strategically, act tactically, command credibility and influence
- Must be flexible and be spontaneous to correct, rectify, change a process without compromising on final output and deadline
- Exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Energetic, self-motivated and proactive individual
- Commitment to customer service with a strong sense of ownership for tasks and results
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and/or initiatives at once.
- Automation tool: VBA, Macros.
- Experience in Analytics and BI.
- Person should have working experience into F&A process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.