Assistant Manager - Business Development - IT (5-8 yrs)
- Building an expertise with a range of technology products and solutions to meet and manage prospective customers and suggesting solutions.
- Direct responsibility for identifying, qualifying, developing, proposing & closing new opportunities.
- Farming in the existing accounts.
- To generate leads and meet end users through field visits.
- Understand the unique needs of customers, present and suggest solutions, demo products as required.
- Responsible for end to end Business Cycle Management, right from Lead Generation to closing of orders and follow up for payments.
- Cross Sell & Up Sell
- Understand market and competition products and services.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.