Associate Consultant at Huquo
Views:705 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Business Analyst - KPO (3-6 yrs)
The Business Analyst is responsible for understanding cross functional requirements, facilitate business process improvements using methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of functional business specifications for Datasource Consulting / clients. Manage the requirement gathering process through elicitation, analysis, specification and verification of multiple levels of requirements end-to-end.
The primary role will be developing and designing Use Cases and workflows, reviewing data model, design business requirement document, develop logical and physical data models to support the data mart and data warehouse. He should develop project plan and manage project scope, handle change management and change request.
- Create business use case, functional FRS and technical specifications.
- Prepare Business Requirement Documents BRD's after the collection of Functional Requirements from System Users that provided appropriate scope of work for technical team to develop prototype, Use Cases, UML diagrams for overall system.
- Interact with users for verifying User Requirements, managing Change Control Process, updating existing Documentation
- Define the test criteria, project schedules and base lined the Test Plan with the help of project meetings and walkthroughs.
- Performed various tests such as positive, negative to check business functionality manually.
- Establish traceability matrix to trace completeness of requirements in different SDLC stages.
- Possess good knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Should be strong in Data Warehouse concepts and writing SQLs.
Primary Internal Interactions
- Interface with internal customers.
- Facilitate JAD sessions with management, development team, users and other stakeholders to refine functional requirements.
- Report and analyze all application defects, user issues and resolution status to the higher manager.
Primary External Interactions
- Ability to manage/influence users, vendors and co-ordinate with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Facilitate JAD and JRP session with executives and project managers, prepared workshop materials and organize workshop activities.