Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:11629 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Assistant Manager - Business Advisory - ESOP Valuations - CA (3-4 yrs)
Role specific skillsets:
1. Accounting- Good knowledge of accounting and reading financial statements.
2. ESOP Structuring- Experienced in structuring and documentation of ESOPs
3. Valuation Derivatives- Hands on experience in valuation of complex financial instruments
4. Financial Modeling- Well experienced in working with Microsoft excel and building business valuation models.
5. The candidate shall be assisting the Business Advisory team on the following Financial advisory and Valuation assignments:
Structuring and Documentation of the ESOP plans
Valuation of Derivatives and other complex financial instruments
Valuation of Private Equity investments and other alternative asset classes
Writing of thought leadership articles on Business Valuations
Preparation of pitch books and other business development documents
1. Should have experience in structuring of ESOPs and Valuation of complex securities
2. 2-4 years of experience in doing different types of valuations.
3. Oral and written communication should be good.
4. Analytical capability and the ability to think strategically
5. Strong team player and self-starter with ability to assume responsibility quickly.
6. Open to significant variety in assignments
7. Must exhibit a strong learning curve
8. Seeks self-development and provides support that enables others to develop within the firm.
9. Works cooperatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firms goals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.