Decision Maker at NISSAN RENAULT FINANCIAL SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LI
Views:684 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Assistant Manager - Budgeting & Forecasting - Manufacturing Firm (4-8 yrs)
Actively support in Planning and establishing Annual Budget and duly prepare a forecast in line with the Agreed KPIs for Monitoring the Functional performances.
Prepare, Check and distribute reports on the established Budget and periodical Forecast comparing against Actual Results for both internal and external use and also ensuring the integrity and the quality of the data reported.
Collaborate with the Global HQs and act as a bridge between the Global CNTRL team and the Local functional team by generating and submitting various reports without missing the deadlines and maintaining high level of integrity in the data and information.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Prepare Variance Explanation against the Budget/Forecast based on Actual HFM Financials
- Initiation of the Monthly Rolling/Global Forecasting Request
- Closely work with Functional Windows to ensure right inputs for forecast.
- Preparation of P&L in Monthly Rolling forecast process.
- Understand the Actual Variances and reflect the same in Forecast.
- Work Cross functionally to Generate the inputs for the Budgeting/Forecasting/Reporting process.
- Preparation of P&L for the Budgeting phase and explain variance vs Latest forecast.
- Submission of Financial Excel Packages to NML HQs ( ACT,Forecasting & Budgeting )
- Year over Year analysis for the Actual Financial performance/Forecast.
- Act as a Window Person to Global HQs for all Report purpose.
- Support in the preparation of Executive presentation Material.
- Support Ad hoc request from Management.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Qualified CA /CMA, CA Inter, CMA inter.
- Candidate with relevant 4 to 8 years' experience in manufacturing company.
Renault Nissan Automotive India Private Limited, Plot No. 1, SIPCOT Industrial Estate, Oragadam, Mattur (Post) Sriperumbudur TN 602105 INDIA