Assistant Manager - Brand - FMCD/IT/Electronics (4-6 yrs)
Job Brief :
- We are looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to assist our company to develop and execute suitable brand-building strategies. In this role, you'll be required to brainstorm ideas that meet our marketing & business objectives, help plan & execute strategies and report on campaign results.
- The ideal candidate should be passionate for the niche subjects like e-sports marketing, Influencer marketing, events management.
- The understanding of latest technologies in IT space/electronics will be preferred.
Core Duties & Responsibilities :
- Product Marketing Management : Assist in all Marketing activities, play a central role of managing the overall marketing program through various distributed functional teams.
- GTM : Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Planning and Organizing: Write detailed plans for new product launches and manage implementation of launch plans
- Callout Ideation: Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Creatives & POSM: Oversee the ideation, design & production of all sales materials, including presentations, blog posts, advertisements and social media posts
- Competitor Awareness: Should have good product knowledge & understand competitor strategies
- Customer Voice: Primary Research and analysis and understand the customer need.
- Performance Analysis: Analyze new and existing marketing programs to determine effect on sales and augment marketing strategies as necessary
- Product Knowledge: Interest in technology & good knowledge of IT products - Tech Savvy
- Strong Hold on Fundamentals of Digital Marketing, SEM/Google Ads/Social
- Proven history of creating effective marketing programs
- Large-scale event management experience a plus
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
Qualification : MBA - Marketing or any graduate with the relevant experience
Experience : Minimum 4 years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager/Brand Manager
Candidates from e-sports agencies, electronics brands, and creative agencies are also welcome.