Senior Executive Recruiter at Career Stars Placement
Views:813 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Assistant Manager - Branch Sales - FMCG (4-6 yrs)
Assistant Branch Sales Managers head a sales unit (branch) of FMCG and is responsible for driving sales for our FMCG The BM has as direct reports Managers.
- Executive responsible for each category and typically leads a team of 70-100 or more people depending on branch size.
- The Branch Sales Manager Leads a multi-function team including Sales, Finance, HR, Admin and Logistics. Driving sales & distribution strategy for FMCG portfolio.
Key work areas include :
- Shouldering responsibility for annual business of FMCG categories.
- To expand all businesses in accordance with the business plan.
- Accountable for front line sales, logistics involving warehouses, branch finance function entailing statutory requirements and customer claims settlement; HR functions including Recruitment & Performance Management.
- Ensured cost efficiency in all aspects of branch operations; to reduce the distribution expenses and branch admin expenses.