Employee Engagement Partner at Invest India
Views:2529 Applications:572 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:267
Assistant Manager - Aviation Consulting - Startup India Initiative (2-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are hiring for an innovation role in Aviation sector. The candidate will be expected to work on three core activities
- Onboarding Startups for Idea2POC grant
- Identification of Problem areas/statements from the concerned department.
- Running a call for application for identified problem areas/statements twice in a year
- Formulating evaluation committee for the application received under the Call for Application. On-boarding relevant subject matter experts, incubators, funds etc for evaluation purposes.
- Pre-screening of the applications received via call for application to check the eligibility conditions of the applications
- Monitoring of Startups - POCs and Procurement
- Handhold selected startups in preparation of their Detailed Project Reports (DPRs)
- Coordinate with relevant departments for evaluation of DPRs of the startups
- On-boarding external subject matter experts for analyzing DPRs of the startups, if required.
- Monitoring of the progress of the startups in delivering their proof of concept based on the milestones mentioned in the signed contract.
- Coordination with relevant departments and airports to support deliver of final proof of concept of the selected startups
- Outreach, Knowledge Management and Stakeholder Coordination
- Develop, execute and monitor a plan for the digital marketing
- Develop, execute and monitor a plan for the offline marketing
- On-board different external stakeholders to promote cross-learning from different startup programs and incorporate the latest trends in the ecosystem.
- Degree in Aviation/Aeronautics/Avionics or similar space from a Tier 1 college
- Deep understanding of the aviation industry
- 2-5 years experience in working in a front-end role at a Consulting Firm / Startup / Global Corporate
- Proven track record of advisory / management experience
- Expertise in Microsoft Office suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access, and exposure to quantitative model development and general relational database management systems