Employee Engagement Partner at Invest India
Views:2687 Applications:591 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:333
Invest India - Assistant Manager - Aviation Consulting - Startup India Initiative (2-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are hiring for an innovation role in Aviation sector. The candidate will be expected to work on three core activities
- Onboarding Startups for Idea2POC grant
- Identification of Problem areas/statements from the concerned department.
- Running a call for application for identified problem areas/statements twice in a year
- Formulating evaluation committee for the application received under the Call for Application. On-boarding relevant subject matter experts, incubators, funds etc for evaluation purposes.
- Pre-screening of the applications received via call for application to check the eligibility conditions of the applications
- Monitoring of Startups - POCs and Procurement
- Handhold selected startups in preparation of their Detailed Project Reports (DPRs)
- Coordinate with relevant departments for evaluation of DPRs of the startups
- On-boarding external subject matter experts for analyzing DPRs of the startups, if required.
- Monitoring of the progress of the startups in delivering their proof of concept based on the milestones mentioned in the signed contract.
- Coordination with relevant departments and airports to support deliver of final proof of concept of the selected startups
- Outreach, Knowledge Management and Stakeholder Coordination
- Develop, execute and monitor a plan for the digital marketing
- Develop, execute and monitor a plan for the offline marketing
- On-board different external stakeholders to promote cross-learning from different startup programs and incorporate the latest trends in the ecosystem.
- Degree in Aviation/Aeronautics/Avionics or similar space from a Tier 1 college
- Deep understanding of the aviation industry
- 2-5 years experience in working in a front-end role at a Consulting Firm / Startup / Global Corporate
- Proven track record of advisory / management experience
- Expertise in Microsoft Office suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access, and exposure to quantitative model development and general relational database management systems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.