Assistant Manager - Audit & Assurance - CA Firm - CA (0-2 yrs)
- Candidate should have worked with CA firms only. No industry experience candidate will be considered
Job Location - Mumbai, India
Salary - Negotiable
Experience - 3 - 4 years
Job Requirements :
- Should be a Qualified Chartered Accountant (upto 4 attempts)
- Strong Communication Skill
- 0 to 2 years of post-qualification experience in a reputed CA firm will be an advantage.
- Should possess experience in statutory and /or internal/management and tax audit, due diligence etc
- Sound understanding of Accounting Standards, Companies Act, Standards on Audit/Assurance Engagements, etc
- Open for Out Station traveling
Job Responsibilities :
- Independently handling statutory, internal/management and tax audit, due diligence etc.
- Assisting Manager and or Deputy Manager for all audit-related work depending upon the requirement.
- Responsible for day to day execution of the assignments
- Lead team on challenging and diverse audit engagements
- Ensuring that service deliverables are achieved while maintaining assignment quality and overall adherence to timeliness.