Senior Account Manager at Etaash Consultants
Views:2121 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Assistant Manager - Assurance/Internal Audit - CA - BFSI (2-5 yrs)
Salary offered: upto 12 LPA
- To independently perform audit of mutual fund, PMS entities, Funds etc.
- The candidate should have working / practical knowledge about operation of certain service industry of BFSI segment such as PMS, MF, Offshore funds etc.
- He /She should have ability to apply the same while conducting audits.
- The candidate should have the ability to analyze, compare, and interpret facts and figures quickly; and be able sound judgments based on this information.
- Should be able to understand the banking set up and basic banking products like loans, import and export, bank guarantee, etc
- Should be able to do audit risk modeling basis flow charts and statistical sampling
- Should be able to provide recommendations for improving internal controls, operating efficiency, and the adequacy of bank records and recordkeeping
- Identify efficiencies and economies of scale within the client's processes and help them implement the same
- Should have a flavor of reading and interpreting RBI circulars, ICAI guidelines and other developments on the regulatory and product front in the market
- He / She should have good oral and written communication skills, well-developed interpersonal skills, leadership and people management skills. Business understanding, systems and computer skills are required. Accuracy and the ability to handle responsibility with limited supervision are important.
- He / she should not have major constraint for travelling outstation.
- He / She should be in a position to lead the team and able to lead multiple assignments at any given point of time.
- To be tailor-fit for the above skillsets, you need to have,
- Vital - Experience in Service sector, Bank & Financial Institutions, Ledger scrutiny, Financial statement preparation, Client Facing
- Essential - Experience in Internal Audit, Process Skills, CAATS, Transaction processing, Book-keeping, Presentation Skills, Leadership, Research Ability, Analytical Ability, Knowledge of Tally and Knowledge of Local Language
- If you relate to this, what are you waiting for? Please apply!
- Finally, our people are our most valuable asset; if you agree with us on this, we would love to meet you!
Designation : Assistant Manager
Position Code : Ass-Sud-Mum-0619
Primary Skills : Bank Reconciliation, Book keeping, Attest, Banking and Financial Services
Education : CA
Experience : 3.00 To 4.00 Years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.