HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:990 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Assistant Manager - Analytics - KPO (4-5 yrs)
Hiring For one of the emerging Analytics Company.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Interacting with client/onsite team to understand client's business problems, defining, executing and delivering the analytical solution to the business problems
- Carry out all aspects of project management including work planning, estimation, scope refinement, quality and delivery
- Responsible for project progress while taking corrective action wherever necessary and revising it so as to meet changing needs and requirements
- Manage operational workflow and ensure seamless delivery for both quick turnaround analysis and long term projects.
- Conceptualize the analytical methodology for business problems and lead a team to configure solution which includes defining metrics, visualizations, data processing, validation and ingestion flows.
- Research new methods of analysis, suggest areas of analysis to the team, understand clients- long-term analytics requirements and actively suggest methods to answer such needs
- Understand the nature of the data and how it relates to the problem at hand.
- Communicate expectations and establish deadlines in agreement with client and delivery team. The person will be responsible for formulating a strategic vision and a tactical roadmap to meet clients' needs
- Managing cross-functional interdependencies
- Able to build relationships, trust and work collaboratively on small and large teams across functions and in a professional manner
- Develop POCs and create POVs towards account growth
- Being part of sales presentations and contributing to RFPs/RFIs thereby being able to win new business from existing and new clients.
- Proactive towards organisational initiatives and people activities like training, developing people by creating growth plans, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4-5 years of experience into Analytics
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Engineering
- Possess strong analytical/logical thinking skills
- Hands-on while delivering projects
- Ability to think: Possess strong analytical/logical thinking skills.
- Strong structured problem solving skills
- Experience with statistical software such as SQL, R, etc.
- Experience working with US clients
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent Verbal/Written communication
- Excellent Interpersonal & Presentation skills
- Willingness to go beyond the textbook while applying statistics in a business situation which typically entails less than ideal data quality/quantity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.