Assistant Consultant - Recruitment at ChangeLeaders
Views:879 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Assistant Manager - Analytics (3-8 yrs)
As a part of the analytics team, you'll be responsible for designing and developing production ready codes to implement features for the in-house product.
Your job will require the following -
- Gather requirements, understand data across structures/dimensions
- Understand the customer use-cases
- Data pre-processing to arrive at the right data quality
- Develop python codes, Modules, generic functions, deliver and deploy the same
- Partner with NLP, engineering and business teams to implement production ready codes
- Contribute in building and deploying new use cases for the product
A successful candidate will potentially have
- 2-4 years of experience in developing Python codes/modules in BFSI, Healthcare, CPG retail, Manufacturing or e-commerce domain
- A bachelors degree in STEM discipline
- Proficiency in Python is must for data processing, Data and statistical techniques, EDA
- Familiarities with data processing and ML libraries like pandas, numpy, scikit-learn is a must
- A good understanding of SQL and no-SQL databases
- Familiarity in developing ETL logics and codes
- Strong analytical thinking and hands-on experience in problem solving
- Familiarity with Predictive models like Regression, Classification, Clustering and Forecasting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
It will also be good to have
- A masters degree (or equivalent) in business analytics or business intelligence
- A knowledge of technology infrastructure, specifically, big data technologies - Elastic Search/ Spark / H20 etc.
- Familiarity with platforms like google cloud, AWS, Azure etc.
- Familiarity with Spark/Pyspark
- Hands-on experience on BI solutions like Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, ThoughtSpot, Answer Rocket, Looker etc.
- Basic understanding of machine learning, supervised and unsupervised: Forecasting, Classification, Data/Text Mining, NLP, Decision Trees, Random Forest
- Experience in statistical learning : Predictive & Prescriptive Analytics, Parametric and Non-parametric models, Regression, Time Series, Dynamic / Causal Model, Statistical Learning