Assistant Manager at Human Tree India
Views:3330 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Assistant Manager - Ad Sales - International Business (3-6 yrs)
- Participate in the annual sales planning process providing relevant data, insights, forecasts, etc.
- Review the prioritized objectives, draft action plans and identify ways to achieve the laid down target for revenues for International Business
- Provide local market intelligence to the leadership and help the leadership in drafting plans to ensure a unified action in order to deal with any anticipated changes
- Study the content plan for the year and identify ways to enhance monetization
- Track own sales achievement vs. plan on monthly and quarterly basis, and deploy action-plans to exceed the sales plan target for the year
- Increase the slot revenues for the international regions
- Liaise seamlessly with the internal teams and identify ways to drive revenues by projecting the strength of the content to the clients
- Approach new and prospective clients/ agencies and deliver sales pitch in order to influence the clients and secure the sale
- New Business Development - convert print & non-TV clients
- Provide appropriate support in framing business pitch for large deals with clients
- Coordinate seamlessly with all internal stakeholders to drive higher revenues, and escalate in case of any issues
- Liaise seamlessly with the Sales Coordination team to ensure high level of serviceability to the clients; take appropriate steps in case of any issue to ensure highest level of client satisfaction
- Track collections and support the Receivable Management team in order to minimize bad debts
- Maintain and leverage relationships with clients/ agencies in order to share regular channel communication and to secure market intelligence
- Drive client retention by networking with clients frequently to understand their business requirements and expectations
- Reach out to new and prospective clients and create favorable positioning, in order to secure business for the Network
- In depth account management by means of excellent client servicing through customized properties/deals, and other brand solutions for critical launches like premium shows/ on ground opportunities, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.