Associate Consultant at CareerNet Technologies
Views:622 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Assistant Manager - Accounts Payable - eCommerce (2-7 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
This role will be responsible for managing the shared service partner for invoice processing, payments, vendor ledger reconciliations, Master management and month closure & reporting. Will involve interactions with business stakeholders and shared service partners to drive, monitor and ensure timely & accurate accounting for the payments for GFR.
The role will also include Vendor On-Boarding- Creation and Modification of GNFR & GFR vendors in the SAP system on the basis of proper documents, approvals, and process steps mentioned in the SOP's.
What you'll do:
- Vendor Management
- Merchandise Payable Processing
- Shared Service partner management
- Audits and Month End closings for Merchandise payables
- System Automation and Process Improvement
- Publication of Trackers & Dashboards
- Review Mechanism with shared service partner and business stakeholders
- Team management including training/ coaching the shared service team
- Exception Handling related to the Non-compliant invoices
- Validating Vendor agreements & supporting documents in line with the change Notifications by authorities
- Managing changes and change management related to GST, MSME Acts. for invoice processing
Practical Work Experience - Mandatory checks
- Invoice Processing - Experience in high volume invoice processing. Min volume to be handled - 8-10k per month invoice processing.
- Vendor Management - Handled min 100-200 vendors at a single point of time.
- GST Compliances: Proficient in handling GST compliances.
- MSME Vendors : Experience in handling MSME (Micro, small and medium enterprises). practical knowledge of compliances and regulations to handle MSME vendors.
- SAP - Accounts working knowledge must.
Salary offered: 15-20LPA