Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:390 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Assistant Manager - Accounts Payable - CA (3-5 yrs)
Asst Manager - Accounts Payable
One of the MNC Companies is hiring an Accounts Payable professional in BKC location in Mumbai
Position Title: AM Accounts Payable`
Reporting To: AVP Finance Control and Compliance
The position will be responsible for:
1) Maintenance of Accounts Payable records of the organization.
2) Accounts Payable reporting.
3) Accounting of Invoice and Vendor Reconciliations.
4) Intercompany accounting and reconciliations.
5) Bank Payment and reconciliations.
6) HR & Employee related experience and processing.
7) Salary payouts and F&F payouts
8) Tax compliance and payouts
- Accounting of Vendor Invoices in books of accounts on day to day basis.
- Reporting of Payables as per Schedule III requirement.
- Recording vendor invoices and provisions as per accounting policy.
- Ensuring monthly AP closure as per accounting policy.
- Getting the audit cleared from statutory auditors as per the required time schedule:
- Work on automaton of business processes to ensure efficiency and accuracy of accounts.
- Work with internal audits, and ensure completion of Audits.
- Work on TDS, GST payments and other tax payments along with reconciliation as per requirements.
- Preparation of creditors and advances records as per Audit requirements.
- Providing cash flow requirements relating to payments.
- Handling all employee related payouts and tax deductions.
- Relevant experience in managing accounting operations.
- Exposure to the ERP (SAP/Oracle)
- Knowledge of Indian GAAP/ IFRS/ Income tax and Local tax laws.
Years of Experience: 3+ Year Exp.
Educational Qualification: Chartered Accountant