Views:533 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager- Accounts & Finance/Taxation - Internet/Online (1-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Well versed with Direct & Indirect Tax like Income tax, TDS, VAT, Service tax, Excise, E return of taxes etc.
- Reconciliation of Debtors, Creditors and other Ledger Account
- Invoice bill checking & Vendor Payment Processing.
- Knowledge of account's finalization on ERP, SAP, Tally and M.S Excel.
- Responsible for total vouchers development
- Responsible for all Cash and Bank operation. (Handling cash & cheques)
- Accounts finalization, Income tax matter, & maintaining statutory books compliance related matter
- Checking of Receipts & Payments Voucher.
- Manage and track petty cash and expenses
- Uploading individual IT returns online
- Finalisation of accounts / preparation of Balance sheet, P&L
- Assist management with information to external auditors for annual audit of financial statements. Also assist in Internal Audit
- Handling annual external audit
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable process will be added advantage
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience of at least 1 to 6 years
- Degree in Finance, MBA/CA
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A Self-starter, with a willingness to go beyond
- Flexible in approach and the ability to adapt
- Energetic and Hunger to lead as an individual and grow
- Should be good in MS Excel, MS Office and ERP's (accounting software)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of Taxes applicable in India