Talent Acquisition Executive at Talent Stock Solution
Views:396 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Assistant Manager - Accounts & Compliance - BFSI (3-4 yrs)
Language Proficiency: Robust command over language along with proficiency with compliance terms and able to review compliance and contract documents.
System Knowledge: Well versed and working knowledge of MS Office and SAP/ERP Systems.
Technical Knowledge: MCA/FEMA Compliance, Preparation of Management accounting reports and Accounts payable and receivable functions.
Qualification Required: B.com/BBA/CMA - Master's Degree will be an advantage
- Responsible for handling Accounts, Taxation, and compliance functions on Pan India Level.
- Responsible for assisting in maintaining & finalization books of accounts of the company.
- Responsible for assisting in all Direct and Indirect tax compliances and labor compliances including returns and coordination with vendors
- Assisting in the generation of Accurate financials on a timely basis i.e. monthly/Quarterly/Half yearly/Annually
- Co-Ordination with internal and external auditors on a timely basis
- Assisting in the Secretarial, FEMA, and other related compliance as applicable to the company with close coordination with the teams.
- Managing the accounts receivable and payable and report the delinquencies/Credit Loss with aging as per the policy of the board
- A Problem solver with a go-getter approach and able to maintain a healthy relationship with other stakeholders across the company.