Product Manager at iimjobs.com
Views:112 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager IT Applications (0-5 yrs)
Job Title: IT Application
Job Category: Sales & Marketing
Designation: Assistant / Deputy Manager
Location: Corporate Office
Travel Required: Yes
Report To: AVP – IT Applications
Position Type: Full Time
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for effective Analysis of business requirements in Mutual Fund/PMS domain across functions, managing user/technical team interactions & support.
- Requirements Gathering and Analysis: Interact with users from various departments and analyze their requirements in detail.
- Documentation of Business Requirements: Detailed documentation of Business Requirements, its walkthrough with Business Users and take their signoff.
- Co-Ordination with IT Vendor/Inhouse Developer: Liaison with IT vendor for design & development of solution for Business Requirements within stipulated time frame.
- Manage User Acceptance Testing: Responsible for co-ordination users for timely completion of UAT signoff. BA is also expected to prepare/validate test cases, maintain documentation of user acceptance & signoff for future reference.
- Support for Day-to-day Business Activities: Responsible for handling users queries and assist them in completion of activities in IT applications.
- Access Management: Responsible for managing User Access Control in Business-Critical Applications.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong knowledge of various asset types such as Equity, Equity Derivatives, Debt, Debt Derivatives, Commodity and Money Market.
- Strong knowledge of day to day activities of various functions such as Investments, Risk Management, Treasury Back Office, Custody, Compliance, R&T Operations, Sales, Finance & HR
- Strong Knowledge of Software Application Functional Testing, Negative Testing and Regression Testing.
- Excellent Analytical and Documentation Skills.
- Strong result orientation, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good team worker.
- Skills in planning and delivering alternate approaches aimed at enhancing user efficiency in highly demanding environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3-year experience as IT Business Analyst.
- Minimum 1-year experience in Treasury/Asset Management solution in Mutual Fund Domain.
- Minimum 1-year experience handling other applications pertaining to Mutual Fund Domain.
- Prior experience of handling business applications in the Mutual Fund/ financials services domain such as MFund, Quantis, Intellect Mutual etc will be an added advantage.
- MCA/BE/BCOM degree from a reputed university
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of Products such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Outlook etc.
- Knowledge of SQL query writing in PL/SQL developer/Toad/SQL Tools and SQL Management Studio is an added Advantage.
- Knowledge of application programming in Microsoft .net is an added Advantage.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.