Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:4939 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Assistant Legal Counsel - Corporate Law - FMCG - LLB/CS (7-10 yrs)
- Company Secretary & LLB Degree.
- 70% into Legal role
- 30% into Company Secretary Role
- Reports to Legal Counsel, India
- 5-6 years of CS & experience in similar MNC setup with exposure in legal
- Good Interpersonal skills, conflict resolution, situational leaderships are key requirements for this role
- Good stakeholder management
- Should be able to collaboratively work across functions/geographies (Regional/Global teams)
- Should have an eye for details with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Good communication is important
- Ability to deal with ambiguous challenges
- Ability to win with limited resources
About the Career Opportunity
The role of Company Secretary & Asst. Legal Counsel will coordinate and manage the Company secretarial and legal functions including maintenance of statutory company records and risk management programs to meet management, statutory and shareholder requirements as well as coordinate the development and maintenance of internal control policies and procedures to ensure that strong internal controls exist; and to contribute towards the adoption and utilisation of - best practice- as it relates to procedures and controls.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.