Partner at Career Path Consultant
Views:305 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Assistant HR Manager - Learning & Development - BFSI/BPO/IT (7-10 yrs)
- The incumbent will take the lead role in designing, developing & implementing learning interventions for employees
- Lead the talent development interventions for Bangalore location
- This role requires to create design and deliver behavioral learning programs
- The incumbent will be responsible in undertaking evaluation of all L&D interventions and report against agreed KPIs
- This position will report to Senior Manager, Human Resources.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To support the Head of Learning & Development in the effective delivery of the overall L&D Strategy
- Develop and implement learning and development strategy for the organization in line with management competencies
- Develop and institutionalize competency frameworks, assessment of learning needs and training plans
- Develop learning modules and programs with internal resources and external agencies support
- Be responsible for organizational development initiatives.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- 7-10 years of experience in Learning and Development.
- Holds a recognized training qualification - Desirable
- Experienced in design and delivery of training -Essential
- Experienced in the delivery of management development programs - Essential
- Excellent facilitation skills - Essential
- Excellent Coaching Skills - Desirable
- Excellent personal and time management skills - Essential
for further info please call Rajeev @ 9896428159 or 7988614220