Senior Manager - HR at AKNA Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:8320 Applications:520 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:457
Assistant HR Manager - HR Business Partner - Trade Marketing & Distribution - FMCG - XLRI/TISS/FMS/MDI (1-5 yrs)
We are in the process of sourcing Asst. Manager HR (HR Business Partner) for the ITC Limited. Positions will be based at the organisation's branch office at Kolkata.
Post Graduates from Premier B-Schools from batch 2016 to 2018 can apply.
ITC is one of India's foremost multi-business enterprise with a market capitalization of US $ 40 billion and a turnover of US $ 8 billion. ITC is rated among the World's Best Big Companies, Asia's 'Fab 50' and the World's Most Reputable Companies by Forbes magazine and as 'India's Most Admired Company' in a survey conducted by Fortune India magazine and Hay Group. For more details please visit http://www.itcportal.com.
ITC also features as one of world's largest sustainable value creator in the consumer goods industry in a study by the Boston Consulting Group. ITC has been listed among India's Most Valuable Companies by Business Today magazine. The Company is among India's '10 Most Valuable (Company) Brands', according to a study conducted by Brand Finance and published by the Economic Times. ITC also ranks among Asia's 50 best performing companies compiled by Business Week.
The TM&D Division -
The Company's Trade Marketing & Distribution (TM&D) vertical has over the years developed critical insights into customer behaviour and channel-specific trends in the FMCG industry. Given the diverse needs of your Company's FMCG businesses the TM&D vertical has crafted a differentiated and comprehensive market/outlet specific strategy to address the opportunities in the FMCG industry.
The TM&D vertical has strengthened its formidable distribution network covering over one lakh markets and over six million retail outlets(directly and indirectly) across various trade channels. This has further enhanced the reach and availability of your Company's large and diverse FMCG product portfolio comprising several world-class brands and hundreds of SKUs.
TM&D's supply chain and logistics function continues to play a vital role in enabling superior market servicing while continuously reducing cost of market servicing. Several initiatives have been undertaken to enhance supply chain responsiveness and cost competitiveness. These include reducing distance to market enhancing flexibility to cater to new launches and contingencies and reconfiguring market servicing infrastructure. In addition innovative distribution models have implemented to optimise inventory holding and improve distribution efficiency of trade channel partners and reduce transit time by increasing direct market servicing. The Company is also in the process of setting up several state-of-the-art warehouses co-located with the Integrated Consumer Goods Manufacturing facilities. These modern warehouses are expected to provide long-term
TM&D continues to invest in augmenting the depth and width of ITC's distribution network while adopting a differentiated approach to address the unique needs of the Company's diverse FMCG product portfolio market segments and trade channels. With its best-in-class systems and processes agile and responsive supply chain and synergistic relationship with trade TM&D's distribution highway is a source of sustainable competitive advantage for the Company's FMCG Businesses and is well poised to support the rapid scale up of operations in the ensuing years.
Position : Asst. Manager Human Resources
Reporting To - Human Resources Manager- East
Location - Kolkata, Head Quarter (Trade Marketing & Distribution Division).
HR Business Partner
- Work with the Unit management team to drive results increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency in HR services like manpower, learning, engagement and exits.
- This includes implementing annual HR programs such as performance reviews, promotions, succession planning, and action plans resulting from employee surveys.
- Partner with unit heads throughout the planning and execution for these programs, tying them back to the business strategy.
- Work to improve organizational design and structure, provide change leadership and management coaching, as well as design and deliver management training.
- Lead and participate in cross group and companywide projects such as creation of new job families and career paths, development of internal processes and policies, plus recognition and retention programs. Provide management coaching to front line managers and leaders.
- Assess business unit's HR training needs and organize group training sessions as appropriate.
- Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements.
- Partner with the business to lead both annual and mid-year review processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
HR Operations Lead
- Supervise delivery of HR services/processes through unit HR teams
- Work on HR service delivery & process enhancement & augmentation
- Report on HR service delivery & process metrics
In case you would like to pursue the same further then kindly send us an updated copy of your resume. We shall connect with you and discuss the opportunity in detail after having received your resume.
Senior Manager Resourcing
AKNA Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd.