Principal Consultant at Steller Global HR Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:643 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant HR Manager - Factory HR Role - FMCG (2-6 yrs)
No. of open positions : 2
1. Saharanpur (UP)
2. Kolkata (West Bengal)
- Responsible for assisting in ensuring fair and sustainable Industrial relations/HR processes with independent responsibility for providing support to various other departments
- To facilitate implementation of recruitment plan and to ensure that systematic and continuous managerial training and development is undertaken.
- Enhance, implement and sustain HRM interventions at the Factory, which are in sync with the overall strategy
- To deal with Union delegates / Office bearers (if applicable) in a positive manner and to resolve day to day grievances / issues raised by them, as also to negotiate on issues with them.
- To design and implement training plans based on identified needs, as well as maintain and update database of training sources, consultants, institutes, costs etc.
- To ensure the best available pool of talent by constantly monitoring, analyzing and scouting for resources to fulfil the recruitment needs
Knowledge factors -
- Knowledge of various statutes, wage and salary calculations, budgeting techniques and conduct of disciplinary enquiries. Application of factory standing orders.
- Contemporary recruitment processes, Compensation fitments, Manpower planning, Competency based recruitments and awareness of relevant HR software.
- Knowledge of contemporary training and development tools, including computer- based training, understanding of Organizational behaviour and approaches to management development.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.