Assistant HR Manager - Employee Experience - FMCG/Foods/Manufacturing Firm (8-12 yrs)
Assistant HR Manager Employee Experience
- MBA in HR
- Relevant 5 to 8 Yrs in Manufacturing Industry preferably FMCG/Food Processing.
- Team building, conflict resolution, innovation and engagement within the workforce.
- Able to hold others accountable.
- Strong problem solving skills to achieve a win-win solution.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, efficiently and effectively,
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to adapt and learn in a changing work environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Consultative skills. Logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to think creatively.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Skills in data analysis, including working with electronic data
- Logical reasoning and time-management ability.
- The ability to plan ahead and deal with unexpected changes.
Employee Engagement : Promote and advocate for workplace engagement. Actively led the implementation of Employee Engagement framework. Implement innovative Team building and collaborative initiatives. Employee interaction.
Rewards & Recognition Program : Ensure people participation in improvements and safety practices. Provide support in employee communication initiatives. Implement agreed communication programs by organizing events and activities.
Organizational Design : Independently prepare Job Descriptions after carrying out appropriate Job Analysis. Support the identification of functional competencies. Skill and competency matrix preparation and record.
Recruitment, on boarding & Exit Management : Coordination of interview, Offer Management and documentation. Conduct competency assessment. Gather and collate data, based on set processes for assessing quality of hire. Champion the process of onboarding. Collate data and provide analytics to HR and line managers on the on boarding process. Conduct Exit Interviews. Understand the real triggers for resignations based on Exit interview discussions. Implement all aspects of the exit management process and provide feedback wherever process is ineffective.
Performance Management : Help line managers understand the performance management process. Actively support employees in their individual goal setting in line with organisation objectives. Support collation of data. Review- Probation/Mid-year/Annual.
Learning Needs Identification and Capability Building : Collate data from multiple sources, to arrive at the learning needs of each individual. Conduct discussions with line managers to finalize individual learning plans. Collate individual plans to arrive at a functional/unit-level learning Need. Implement training calendar at plant level. Co-ordinate the delivery
of functional training interventions. Gather and collate feedback from participants on effectiveness of the interventions.
Organizational Development :
- Provide inputs to seniors on any persistent people issues coming through in unit.
- Champion implementation of initiatives by following processes, providing support to line managers and escalating issues.
- Collate and analyze data on implementation and impact of the initiative.
Employee & Industrial Relations : Administer discipline policy and procedures, investigate complaints of non-acceptable actions and behaviours, Lead the employee connects, Drafting of various letters
(Warning/Absconding/Termination etc), Handle day-to-day grievances of Employees and Resolutions, Support to Left Employee for F&F /PF/Letters, Employee counselling on various matters, First Level Liasoning with Govt Authorities,Participating and execute CSR activities in coordination with, Ops Head, HR Manager, corporate team around the plant, Support and strengthen existing /new SAFETY initiatives to ensure employee
Systems Management : Maintain various Quality records as per Quality, Safety and Environment Management Systems. Actively participate in safety committee discussion to ensure employee safety in the plant. Generate various periodically MIS reports Various Audit Preparation and presentation. Assist manpower planning, budgeting, tracking and reporting people related costs and ensure effective control.