Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:8806 Applications:485 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Assistant General Manager - Supply Chain Management - Auto/Manufacturing (10-20 yrs)
- Candidate should handle all the Commercial Activities like Purchase, Procurement, Logistics, Vendor Development, Supply Chain, Documentation, Export-Import, etc.
- Vendor Development.Payments to the vendor. Overseeing Timely Delivery. Strategizing the project budget/ cost. Procurement Planning. Coordination with various stakeholders within and outside the company to enable material availability. Sourcing and Material Planning required at right cost, quantity & time and have optimum inventory levels.
- Plan, develop, organize, direct, manage and evaluate the personnel, operations and budget of an organizations supply chain or a supply chain services company.
- Lead and manage production planning, customer service.
- Purchasing, inventory control, forecasting, warehousing, transportation and other areas are required.
- Develop analytics, systems and data management capabilities, including metrics and reports.
- Direct, coordinate, assign, monitor and review the work of individuals engaged in supply chain related duties.
- Understand customers needs, service those needs, and maintain and develop positive business relationships with a customers key personnel involved in or directly relevant to supply chain activities.
- Manage vendor relationships (e.g., third party logistics).
- Collaborate with staff, other departments, senior management, and decision makers to share information, problem solve, and to clarify management objectives.
- Oversee organization wide management of the strategic sourcing, procurement, contracting, and evaluation of services.
- Manage / coordinate the operations planning process including supply / demand forecasting, inventory management, and on time delivery.
- Develop annual plans with prioritization and resourcing.
- Develop development of the supply chain strategy for the organization
- Manage and / or execute procurement related functions (e.g., develop and implement contract management and procurement frameworks, sourcing strategies, negotiate agreements, draft and manage contracts, etc.)
- Implement and adhere to transaction management best practices
- Monitor and analyse current trends in the marketplace
- Direct and manage corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
- Identify and manage risk within the supply chain.
- Address tactical and strategic supply chain issues Stay informed of advances in supply chain technology and approaches, and apply within the organization to improve supply chain processes.
- Establish key performance indicators, monitor ongoing performance, and improve performance against set goals.
- Develop and implement new systems, best practices, inventory control, demand planning, and other optimizations in order to grow the business.
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports .
- Support the development of supply chain based training materials and technical manuals.
- Identify potential projects to deliver changes and improvements to the supply chain and Develop management and project reports.
- Develop and deliver oral presentations.
Required Competencies: (Knowledge, Skills, Personal Attributes):
- A Supply Chain Manager should have in depth knowledge of end to end supply chain processes and best practices, management systems, health and safety regulations, public safety and security, customer and personal service, production and processing, education and training, administration and management,, English language, other languages, mathematics, personnel and risk management, lean management, legal, finance, information technology sustainability (achieving economic, social, and environmental objectives), general marketing knowledge, cross-enterprise and business strategy knowledge.
A Supply Chain Manager should have the following skill sets: analytical, communication, presentation, coordination, active listening, critical thinking, reading comprehension, writing, monitoring, service orientation, time management, organizational, interpersonal, judgment and decision making, active learning, diplomacy, mentoring, leadership and team building, negotiation, change management, project management, conflict management, multi-tasking, political sensitivity, salesmanship, and persuasion and influencing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.